Please read the following Terms and Conditions for using the One Stone Consulting (“OSC”) web site www.onestoneapproach.com (the “Web Site”). By using the Web Site and the information and services available through the Web Site, you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Web Site.
OSC owns the Web Site and reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and any such modification will be effective immediately upon posting the modification. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for modifications. The date of the most recent update can be found at the bottom of this page. If you use the Web Site after we post modifications to the Web Site, then you will be bound by such modifications.
These Terms are in addition to any other agreements between you and OSC, including any customer or account agreements and any other agreements that govern your use of products, services, content, tools and information available on the Web Site.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (“Trademarks”) of OSC including, but are not limited to, “One Stone Consulting” name, “One Stone Consulting” logo, “OSC”, “An Ocean. A Giant. An Empire.”, and “2PM Wheel” design are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of OSC. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to OSC in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, OSC. Trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not OSC’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits OSC. Trademarks of third parties used in the Site are the exclusive property of the respective owners. Any unauthorized use of third-party logos is prohibited.
All content and functionality on this Web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, html code and xml code and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of OSC or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
3. Use of the Web Site
OSC hereby grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to view, bookmark, download and print one copy of the pages on this Web Site and the documents, graphics and media incorporated on those pages (“Content”). You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing and maintaining all of the equipment, telephone lines and other material that you need to access this Web Site. The Content within this Web Site may be used solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Content. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any pages, data, information, software, products or services obtained from this Web Site, unless you have obtained the prior written permission of OSC or you are using a service available through this Web site. OSC reserves all rights not expressly granted herein; OSC expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this Web site.
Unless you have obtained OSC’ prior written permission, you and any other users and websites, may not:
- Copy, modify or display OSC’ name, logo, trademarks, text or graphic images in any way, except as set forth herein.
- Redeliver any of the pages, text, images or content of this Web Site using “framing” technology;
- Modify or use the pages, text, images or content from this Web Site for any other purpose-doing so is a violation of OSC’ copyrights and other proprietary rights;
- Use devices (including software) that are designed to provide repeated automated access to this Web Site, other than those made generally available by OSC or probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network related in any way to this Web Site, without proper authorization. OSC reserves the right to take all measures necessary to prevent such access, probing, scanning or testing, including denial or termination of service; and
- Include “One Stone Consulting” name, “One Stone Consulting” logo, “OSC”, “An Ocean. A Giant. An Empire.”, “2PM Wheel” design, any Trademarks, any OSC executive’s name or any variation of any of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element or any other indicator that may create an impression of affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement between any user and/or website and OSC.
4. Hyperlinking from the Web Site
In the event you use the hyperlinks included on the Web Site to gain access to a World Wide Web site or Internet location or source of information on any company organization or person other than OSC or to any other Internet location, you acknowledge that such other sites or locations are not under the control of OSC and agree that OSC shall not be responsible for any information or other hyperlinks found at any such World Wide Web site or Internet location or source of information or for your use of such information. OSC provides such links only as a convenience to you and has not tested any software or verified any information found at such sites. The fact that OSC has provided a link to another site does not signify an endorsement of the site or its contents by OSC. There are inherent risks in the use of any software or information found on the Internet and you acknowledge that you understand these risks before making any use of the Web site and the Internet.
5. Requirements for Hyperlinking to the Web Site
You may not hyperlink to this Web Site unless you accept and comply with the following Hyperlinking requirements. You are granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Web Site provided you comply at all times with all of the following conditions:
- The hyperlink must resolve to OSC’s portal page at www.onestoneapproach.com.
- The text of the hyperlink on the linking Web Site must include the terms “OSC” or ” onestoneapproach.com,” or “www.onestoneapproach.com” (you may not use any OSC logo or other proprietary graphic, including but not limited to banner advertisements, as part of the hyperlink without the prior written permission of OSC);
- The hyperlink and surrounding context on the linking Web Site must not falsely represent or suggest any relationship between the linking Web Site and OSC (including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship);
- The hyperlink and surrounding context on the linking Web Site must not portray OSC or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner;
- The hyperlink must deliver OSC content outside of a framed environment and must maintain the integrity of the layout, content and look and feel of this Web Site; and
- The hyperlink must deliver users directly to this Web Site unaltered, unmodified and unadulterated in any way by the hyperlinking Web Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event may you maintain numerous or pervasive links to this Web Site without the prior written permission of OSC.
6. Electronic Recording
In connection with your use of this Web Site, you acknowledge and consent to the taping or any form of electronic recording of any communication, electronic or otherwise, between you and OSC or its representatives or agents. You acknowledge and consent to the recording, retention and use by OSC (and its employees, representatives and agents) of all information and data that you input during your use of the Web Site.
7. Downloading Files
If you download files from the Web Site under these Terms and Conditions, the files-including any images and data accompanying the files (“Files”) are licensed to you by OSC solely for your internal, business use. However:
- OSC does not transfer title to the Files to you;
- You own the medium on which the Files are recorded, but OSC and its licensors retain full and complete title in and to the Files, including all intellectual property rights therein;
- You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Files to any other form whatsoever.
8. International Use
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this Web Site. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States.
9. Termination, Suspension or Modification
The rights granted to you herein terminate immediately upon any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions. OSC reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify your access to the Web Site at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. You agree that OSC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this Web site.
10. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE Web Site IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE Content ON THE Web Site IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT OSC IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, OSC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE Web Site AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE Web Site, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. OSC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE Web Site WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THE Web Site WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE or FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS, WORMS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS or OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE Web Site WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION or OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE Web Site WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS;
- ANY ERRORS ON THE Web Site WILL BE CORRECTED; AND
- THE DATA AND MATERIALS PRESENTED OR DISPLAYED ON THE Web Site ARE CORRECT, ACCURATE or RELIABLE. ANY CONTENT OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE Web Site IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT.
YOU AGREE THAT OSC OR ANY THIRD PARTY ENGAGED IN PROVIDING SERVICES TO YOU ON OR THROUGH THE Web Site SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE or OTHER OCCURRENCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF OSC OR SUCH THIRD PARTIES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WHETHER OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OSC, FROM AN OSC EMPLOYEE OR AGENT or THROUGH OR FROM THE Web Site, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. OSC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONOSCUENTIAL or EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA or OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF OSC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE Web Site;
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION or SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED or MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH or FROM THE Web Site;
- ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, TRANSMISSIONS or DATA DUE TO YOUR CONDUCT, INACTION or NEGLIGENCE;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE Web Site; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE Web Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OSC, its affiliates and officers, directors, employees and agents of OSC and its affiliates, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this Web Site.
12. Past Performance
Companies listed with regards to the past performance of work will include:
- Companies that have hired OSC, or its predecessor, SEQ Advisory Group;
- Companies that have hired Walt Jones as an independent contractor, whether directly or through another agency;
- Companies that have hired a prime contractor who utilized OSC, SEQ Advisory Group, or Walt Jones as a subcontractor.
13. Integration and Severability
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between OSC and the user relating to the subject matter herein, except OSC’s relationship with its customers is governed by the OSC contract agreements.
14. Applicable Law and Venue
Unless otherwise specified, OSC controls and operates this Web Site from our offices within the State of Maryland, United States of America. OSC does not claim that materials in this Web Site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United States. If you choose to access this Web Site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, as set forth above. By visiting this Web Site, you agree that the laws of the State of Maryland, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and OSC or its affiliates.